.

Translation

01 21 22 23 24 25
EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKorean 26 ArabicChinese Simplified 27 28

ПутЁвая подписка

Последние комментарии

What is Gröna Lund, and what is it famous for?

  • Sweden's oldest amusement park (built in the 19th century). It is located at Djurgården (an island in the center of Stockholm).

  • strictest amusement rides safety check is carried out each year. I should say so! Riding on one of them, you need to fall from a height of 80 meters.

  • the park has various cafes and restaurants, including a special menu for those who suffer from food allergies. There are also grounds for picnics on the green grass.

  • on the park stage regularly played and continue to play their concerts both local and world celebrities, for example, The Beatles, ABBA, Melanie C, Dire Straits, LMFAO and others. 


View of Gröna Lund





5 комментариев:

  1. Well, I've never been a luna park fan but I should reconsider my position for two important reasons. First, Grona Lund is situated in Stockolm, wonderful city I visited many years ago and it belongs to my so much beloved Scandinavia. Second, my child Lena Eli would enjoy it very much.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Yes, I agree, Stockholm is a city which I always want to return to!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Yes it is, the photo was simply made early in the morning (Monday) in the bad weather.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Обо мне

Моя фотография

Пишу в http://putevaya-scandi.blogspot.com/ о своих путешествиях по Скандинавии + обо всем, что связано с Северной Европой (фотоотчеты, социалка, образование, экология, музыка, мода, кулинария, спорт и еще много-много всего!)