Summing up my blog-ends of the outgoing year, I would like to highlight some of my Twitter, Facebook & Niume followers/readers/subscribers and to thank them for their interesting and original comments of my posts.
So, let’s see these comments to Scandinavia: worthwhile notes blog posts.
- “Sounds so familiar to me. Scandinavia is the best for a relaxing holiday, far far far away from the crowd” to the post Why do I choose Scandinavia? .
- «Кроме перечисленных: бережное отношение к окружающей природе, нет погони за внешними излишествами при современных технологиях.» к посту 3 причины шведского долгожительства .
- «Растения с синим цветом действительно редки. Поэтому это удача цветоводов, получивших за свой труд красивые награды» к посту Как можно провести август в Ботаническом Саду Бергиуса.
- «Очаровательная загадка нашего КРАСИВОГО СЕВЕРА!!!)))» к посту Звуки…северного сияния .
Francesca Giovanna Camisa:
- “Well, I've never been a luna park fan but I should reconsider my position for two important reasons. First, Grona Lund is situated in Stockolm, wonderful city I visited many years ago and it belongs to my so much beloved Scandinavia. Second, my child Lena Eli would enjoy it very much.” to the post What is Gröna Lund, and what is it famous for?
adryanka oxoa: “Gratos recuerdos de Helsinki!!” to the post В Хельсинки продолжается Органное лето-2016!.
reindeerfinn : “WhatWhat? Cannot be any other C-mas village than the 1 in Finland. Santa is a Finn,U forgot?Gonna tell Santa ab U” to the post Christmas Village in Iceland.
Pat Benn: “I have never thought of the Scandinavian countries when planning an overseas trip.... Thanks for your posts - I will look at those countries in a more positive way in future...” to the post Majestic and comfortable Scandinavian cruiseferries.
Asaf Emre: “I have been to Stockholm on a freezing cold night in winter. It was very nice experience for me. Walking on empty streets and feeling all atmosphere of medieval olden time. Gamla Stan such an amazing place...” to the post Swedish mix (part 3).
Marie P.t.: “I love that Sweden is so protective of their natural surroundings.” to the post Let's walk in Stockholm Ecopark.
Marie Lamb: “Very interesting! Such beautiful detailed work as well, especially for how they must have crafted them, lots of hours of labor can be seen here. Thank you for sharing.” to the post Which Scandinavian awards came from the era of the Knights (part 1).
Selma Vital: “Only after living here in Denmark, I realized how much Scandinavians enjoy Christmas. It is crazy! It is good to know about this place. I plan to go to Iceland one day, but I think I'll skip the winter...” to the post Christmas Village in Iceland.
Andre´ Kristian for the comment “Those were the days! One has never been too fond of Carl Larsson, but these days his art has an important national function to fill!”, sinikka leinonen for the comment: “Thank You so much Anastasia Happy evening for you in there. You so great Friend of Finland and me greetings”, Tapio Salminen for the comment: “Ja vielä